timothyraines.com

My work is guided by my infinite enthusiasm for exploration. Exploration can and should take many forms - from the random road trip to discovering your own Self. In my art, I'm particularly fascinated by the role physics plays in the way paint forms on the canvas, interacts with other paints and reacts when manipulated by anything from a brush to fingers.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sea Turtle Finished for Mote Aquarium


This will be auctioned for charity to benefit the Mote Research Aquarium. SAVE THE DOLPHIN friends! Save the MANATEE too! I would appreciate any feedback...

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tim, I love your new sea life series, especially how your unique style is so distinguishable across series. You'll be big-time in no-time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home