timothyraines.com

My work is guided by my infinite enthusiasm for exploration. Exploration can and should take many forms - from the random road trip to discovering your own Self. In my art, I'm particularly fascinated by the role physics plays in the way paint forms on the canvas, interacts with other paints and reacts when manipulated by anything from a brush to fingers.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Planning Laredo

I made a visit to my friend E. Moise Diaz's gallery today, Urban Roots Gallery, to talk shop. Edgar is a fantastic artist and making a splash in the local and national art scene. He's always got good tips and ideas and has been a good mentor.

I keep trying to get photos of the current display but haven't had any luck. I got down to Sicola-Martin with the camera Monday but it didn't have the memory card inside. Maybe next post you'll see the works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home